Welcome to E91 Early Learning
E91 Early Learning is an innovative learning ministry where the next generation experiences a biblical education in a hands-on, nurturing environment. Our mission is to partner with parents and build relationships so that every child knows Jesus and understands they are made in the image of God.
Our program recognizes the God-given potential in every young child. We believe that children learn best as they have the freedom to explore, create, experiment, observe, question, and master new skills through hands-on play and activities. Reading readiness skills and phonics are incorporated throughout the program.
We would love to answer any questions or schedule a tour of our facility. Call us at 317-576-7620.
We select staff members who love God with all their heart, soul, mind and strength and who love children with a Christ-like love.
Staff selection is based on the ability to relate well to children, parents, and coworkers. Work experience and/or training in children’s education is preferred. Our lead teachers have a degree in early childhood education or elementary education, or an equivalent education and experience.
East 91st Street Christian Church promotes quality and professionalism in all its ministries. To help plan appropriate learning activities for young children, our staff is required to attend conferences, seminars, and/or training and yearly first aid and CPR training.
What We Believe
About Our Task
- We develop healthy self-esteem in children.
- We help children feel independent and able to cope with their world.
- We set foundations and build skills needed for formal schooling.
- We present Jesus to the children and represent Him in our school.
- God created each one with unique potential.
- They are whole beings made up of five “selves” (physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual.)
- They develop at individual rates.
- They become competent by being allowed to try.
- Play is a child’s work.
- It happens naturally in a positive atmosphere.
- It is accomplished through a variety of purposeful process-oriented experiences.
About The World
- Christ is the center
- God is the source of everything and every day
- There are Biblical values and concepts in everything