Every Wednesday, from 09/13/2017 to 11/08/2017, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Wednesdays starting September 13 at 6:30 pm in the Community Room (1st Floor)
Just about four years ago our entire church family participated in FPU and it was incredible how the simple instructions made such a tangible difference in families and our church body. Whether this is your first time going through FPU or you have participated in the past, join us for the 9 week seminar and small group experience.
There is a smarter way to manage your money. Learn from Dave Ramsey "God and Grandma's Way" to manage your finances. This 9-week course will provide you the basics to pay off debt, save for the future, and create a winning team with your spouse by putting God in control.
*Child care at E91 is available during Wednesday evening meetings. Please indicate your need as you register.
$93 for the complete FPU kit. (per individual or married couple) If you are participating as a couple then you only need to register under one name.
$0 if you have participated in the past and paid for the FPU kit. You will need to bring the booklet and materials you were given last time you participated.
$5 for each student participating - Grades 6-12 (participation in video session with Adults and separate small group experience with their peers)
1) Online Access to all Nine Lessons Sign in to FPU Central with your activation code to view all nine FPU lessons! This is a great way to get a head start on each week’s lessons, prepare questions, review, and catch up if you have to miss a class. Once you activate your membership, you will have 16 weeks of online access to view the lessons.
2) Member Workbook The workbook follows along with each lesson, highlighting valuable information and includes a space for you to record key takeaways. Be sure to bring this to class with you each week!
3) Dave Ramsey's Complete Guide to Money This book provides you with all of the practical answers to the "How?" "What?" and "Why?" questions about money!
5) Envelope System This is Dave's easy-to-use cash management system. Put money in. Take money out. Stay on the budget!
6) Resources Sign in to FPU Central using your activation code and get access to loads of resources to help you along your journey, including downloadable audio of all nine lessons plus two bonus lessons!
Scholarships are available. Please request while registering. You can pay on the registration page or wait and pay by check in person.
*When registering multiple people make sure to click the box that has your name on it and box two that says "someone else". You will then receive an email with a link where you can add as many
Questions: contact Grant Scott at