E91 Students Worship Pastor
Is your gift creating a spirit of worship for students and adults? Do you have a talent for developing and leading a team of volunteers to expand their musical and worship horizons? East 91st has an opening for a dynamic Student Ministry Worship Pastor to work in tandem with our Student Pastor and Worship Pastor in creating student and adult worship environments.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead engaging, well executed worship experiences in high energy environments
- Develop and disciple a team of musical and technical students/volunteers to create age-relevant worship environments throughout NextGen Ministries
- Provide leadership and participation in NextGen events, including but not limited to camps, retreats, trips, and other events
- Participate weekly as member of Sunday morning main worship service team (band leader, band member, vocal team member, co-leader) and its associated weekly rehearsals
- Participate in weekly worship, production and full staff meetings
- Serve on worship team for “all-in” large scale and holiday events
The ideal candidate will have a BS degree and a minimum two years of ministry experience in a worship setting. Needed are strong vocal leadership and engaging platform presence, instrumental skills for worship/band leadership settings (specifically guitar and/or keyboard), and familiarity with software used in worship environments.
This is an exempt, full time, benefits eligible position. A typical workweek would be Sunday through Thursday with some evenings required.